I have the chicken pox. Yes, I had them as a child. Yes, I should technically be immune to them, right? Yet, I woke up Friday morning with a few spots...I thought, hmm...that's funny. Maybe I have dry skin? On Saturday, a few more popped up...And Sunday, well there was a whole mess of 'em on my back. So now, it's Tuesday, and I'm confined to my apartment. I cannot go out; I cannot be around people; I am a big, infectious germ! So, instead, I'm sitting on my couch, watching Portuguese television and updating my blog!
I actually don't feel that sick--just itchy. Which is almost kind of worse...I feel like I should be allowed to go out and do things...but I can't! And so yesterday I had my needy-pity-party, and today I'm feeling like this may not be such a bad thing. I've been so busy lately, with hardly any time to call my own, that being forced to sit down and relax could be good for me. It could be GREAT for me. (At least, that's what I keep telling myself...)
I'm going to go to the doctor later this afternoon--my very first Portuguese hospital experience!--to make sure everything's okay. I'll definitely keep you all updated!
February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
update please!! :0)
ReplyDeleteummmmmm seriously now :0)
ReplyDelete